By Flockstar Developer on May 19, 2023
New or changed in 2.8.0:
- Implemented a multi-colored bar chart for easy comparison of egg production across multiple flocks.
- Lightning-fast selection: Quickly choose previously used breeds, vendors, customers, and dozens sold.
- Overhauled implementation of the orange action button and pop-up menu for lag-free performance.
- Fixed missing line break in the egg chart tooltip.
New or changed in 2.7.0:
Flockstar is now free for basic tracking of a single flock. Purchase a subscription to unlock advanced features like better organization with unlimited flocks, expense and sales tracking, and a flock member journal for logging and tagging important events. With this change, the original free app, Flockstar Lite, will be retired.
Other changes in this release:
- Flock Entry is now called Bulk Entry
- Filter by flock in the Activity and Activity Details screens
- The Activity screen now scrolls up to show the summary area after pressing on a date in the calendar
New or changed in 2.5.0:
- Updated free trial process - new users can now try the app for 5 days without starting a subscription.
- When the trial or subscription period ends, users have view-only access to their flock data.
- Added a Welcome screen for new users, shown after initial app launch.
- Added ability to export on-device data files for troubleshooting or support.
- Age is now displayed in weeks for the first 16 weeks from hatch date.
- Fixed a bug that caused eggs or journal entries for a deleted flock member to appear in Activity.
New or changed in 2.4.0:
- Duplicate a flock member from the Flocks screen. Click the 3-dot icon on the row for the member, then press “Duplicate member”.
- Filter the member list by flock on the Quick Logger screen. Helpful for users with a large number of flocks.
- Add an optional tag to your Journal entries - Medication, Health, Broody, Molting, or Deceased.
- Filter Journal entries by tags or attached photo.
- The hatch date picker now allows dates more than 5 years in the past.
New or changed in 2.3.0:
- Changed the swipeable row of tabs to a drop down menu for switching between flocks.
- The flock list is now sorted alphabetically.
- Automatically switches to a newly added flock on the Flocks screen.
- Visual cues when filters are applied to lists.
New or changed in 2.2.1:
This update includes a few enhancements to the Finances and Activity screens:
- Expenses and Sales details now displayed separately on Finances screen
- Added new pie charts - Expenses by Vendor and Sales by Customer
- Added Cost per egg to Expenses section
- Activity screen now flags days with photos (camera icon) and damaged eggs (warning icon)
- Activity screen shows summary of activities at bottom when you tap on a day. Tap and hold (long press) to skip to the details screen
- Fixed a bug that would clear the Dozens Sold field when editing a Sales entry
- Fixed a few layout bugs for certain device sizes
New or changed in 2.2.0:
- Improved sort and filter controls on Flocks screen
- Added “Unknown” sex option
- Activity screen filters are now persisted
- Fixed average eggs per day calculation bug
- Fixed a bug that caused the Daily Activity to display the incorrect activity count
- Fixed a bug that reversed the sort when sorting by age
- Updated app icon
Changed in 2.1.1:
- New privacy settings and consent on initial app launch. Your data is never sold, or used for marketing or advertising.
- Fixes a crash when blanking out the Breed field on a flock member.
- Fixes a bug that caused Quick Logger to ignore the selected date on the Activity Log.
New or changed in 2.1.0:
- The Trends screen is renamed to Egg Tracking and includes a leaderboard for the selected range
- The Finances section from Trends is now on its own tab
- Egg Tracking and Finances now both have an “All Flocks” roll up of stats
- Tap on the bars in the chart to view details in a tooltip
- The chart now displays the value from the prior period for each increment
- Jump to specific dates on Eggs, Finances, and Activity with the date selector
- Expanded the orange button menu to include all types of logging (Journal entries, new Flock, new Members)
- Removed the “Flockstars” screen. Award ribbons are still assigned and visible on the Flocks screen
© Copyright 2023 Late Shift Digital, LLC